A Vertical Bamford for sale with spoked flywheels

Gentlemen,

A good friend has the above for sale, I cant be sure of the model but it is restored and a runner, it may need fettling as it has been stored for a while. He lives local to me and last year he had a stroke, he is all most normal again but doesn't want the hassle any more.

He also has a Wolesley look alike Petter for sale which I believe is also a runner. I will put up a picture tomorrow of the Bamford, if anyone interested contact me and I will put you in touch.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Pictures of engines for sale can be found here.

Contact me if interested.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

The smooth hopper wolesley and Bamford now have new homes, there is still the wolesley look a like Petter left.

Reply to
campingstoveman