Petter Diesel Engines for sale

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine rang me this evening, he has a neighbour who is having a clearout after the death of his wife. He has 2 x Petter Diesels

  1. Model 82 1.6 BHP 1500 RPM £40.00 this info was taken off of spec plate.
  2. Type AC1 5 BHP 2500 RPM, this engine comes with a Hydraulic pump and electric starter fitted.

Anybody interested please email me off list.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

the AC1 is also £40.00

Reply to
Campingstoveman

He has 2 x Petter

Gentlemen,

AC1 has been sold, other engine is a Petter Model AA1 type 82 if anybody interested email me off group.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman