Engine related stuff for sale

Gentlemen,

As related before I have a friend who due to ill health is disposing of his engines etc.

There are two engines left.

  1. Petter W1H hopper cooled engine, runner on trolley. £160.00
  2. JAP Type 55 Twin cylinder air-cooled four stroke, from what I can see it is almost brand new. Its all in bits in grey primer and comes with a brand new Lucas SR1 twin cylinder magneto £100.00

Pictures of engines here

purely for description only.

He also has the following.

4 off Zenith 24T-2 carburettors brand new, little corrosion. £20.00 ea 1 off Solex 26-FV carburettor brand new, little corrosion. £20.00 ea 1 off Wipac Series A magneto flange mounted with recoil fitted, brand new, rotation looking at points clockwise £50.00. 1 off Lucas Model SR1 magneto flange mounted with recoil fitted, brand new, rotation looking at points anti clockwise £60.00.

2 off Woloseley Pulley's, 4 in dia 5 in face £25.00 ea

1 off Ruston pulley 5 in dia 4.5 in face £25.00

1 off Petter A1 starting handle £10.00

1 off Bamford Starting handle, reversible, to suit a 1.5 in shaft dia £10.00 1 off Lister starting handle, not D, to suit 1.5 in shaft dia £10.00

Anybody interested then please contact me in first instance.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

campingstoveman

Do you have any of the zenith 24t-2 carbs left?

url:

paul gerrish

No all gone.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin, I would like to buy 2 of the Zenith 24T-2 carburettors if I may please. Many thanks Stuart

Reply to
stuartwalker700