Petter engine and Manus pump for sale (now with pictures)

Hi folks,
A couple of months ago I advertised a Petter A1 engine and Manus milking set for sale. They're still available, so here's an updated
advertisement with pictures. I had always intended to restore these, but now probably won't find the time, so I'd like to find them good new homes (not breaking for spares!).
The engine is serial no. 1526600. I tried to get it running in the past but couldn't. However, I couldn't find an obvious problem with the engine. Apart from a lack of paint, it's in good order and the rust is superficial. It turns over smoothly and is complete with the starting handle. I suspect the magneto needs work, although I have tested the magneto coil and it's good. The fuel tank and magneto are currently removed, but I will be happy to refit them. I think this engine might suit a young person who wants an easier restoration but likes painting.
Pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73311028@N08/6971109779/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/73311028@N08/6971107875/in/photostream
The Manus milking pump is serial no. 8039. It comes complete with two churns, pipework, glassware and rubbers. Unfortunately most of the rubbers have perished and need replacing. It was restored by a former owner in the 1980s and the pump is in excellent order. I'm not sure of its age, but it's a solid and attractive pump, made from cast iron. The only fault with the pump is that one of the breather covers is missing and has been replaced with a piece cut from a tin can. There is a little rust on the churns and pipework.
Pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73311028@N08/6824978466/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/73311028@N08/6824980104/in/photostream / http://www.flickr.com/photos/73311028@N08/6824981696/in/photostream /
I'm open to offers for both these machines. Finding them a good home is my first priority. They are located in Shropshire, England. If you're interested, please e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@cantab.net) or call (01952 811406).
Best wishes,
Chris Tidy