Request for help with Lister Bruston generator switchboard dimensions

My brother Geoff is looking for dimensions of the slate switchboard of a Lister (Bruston?) generating set (like the one shown in April 2011 'Stationary Engine', or on P24 of the September 2005 issue).

Geoff has most of the meters, switches, fuses etc., but no board. He intending to assemble them on another suitable board for the moment, and is looking for dimensions for the positioning and spacing of these items on the board.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall

Andrew,

I have a Bruston set but no board, I will ask Philip Thornton-Evison as I think he has.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

In message , campingstoveman writes

(Geoff)

Many thanks, Martin. BTW, he'll be at Haynes tomorrow with the Minor MM.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall

Un fortunately I wont as my Daughter is taking me to a show in Birmingham for the weekend.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman