Lister "D" Lighting Set

Can anybody direct me to an image of a Lister "D" powered Bruston (?sp) lighting set? I'm curious....................

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

PT-E's own is at

I can thoroughly recommend David Edgington's new Lister D book for info. see
ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Thanks Roland - that'll be a heavy little beast in one piece! Do any ever come up for sale? If so, what sort of ball-park figure could I be looking at? I'm thinking of not rallying it, but creating an engine room in the corner of the garage.............

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

I'd reply direct but unfortunately.................. Thanks Roland - that'll be a heavy little beast in one piece! Do any

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

in that case: brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk !!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

Capital idea. There is nothing quite like a properly installed indoor engine. Securely bolted to the world, the exhaust reduced to a distant throb from somewhere outside, just a merry mechanical clatter the smell of hot oil and perhaps the huff of induction for company - one day!

Reply to
Nick H