Lister D Piston Rings

Hi does anyone know where I can get Piston rings for a Lister D & Petter A
please?
Reply to
Colin Jacobs
Hi colin, I use Trevor Maddock, Gemini, Townfield lane, Mollington, Chester, CH1 6LB Tel 01244851227. Regards, Gary M.
Reply to
gary millward
Ok will give them a ring
Reply to
Colin Jacobs
Colin,
I'd give David Harris a ring (See Lister helpline in SEM), he has lots of "new old stock" Lister stuff for the more common engines, which would be cheaper than having rings specially made.
I had a set of rings suitable for my Lister B from him for about a fiver if memory serves..........
(telephone number sent off-group)
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur G
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:14:56 +0100, "Arthur G" picked up their glass of w>Colin,
old stock" Lister stuff for the more
memory serves..........
Could you send that to me, too, Arthur? I need to pick up a throttle return spring............
Please note the instruction beneath my sig for the email address - PLEASE don't send it to my "return" address as this isn't read!
Brian L Dominic
Web Sites: Canals:
of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk
Reply to
Brian Dominic
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:34:36 +0100, Brian Dominic picked up their glass of w>On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:14:56 +0100, "Arthur G"
old stock" Lister stuff for the more
memory serves..........
Thanks!