Wild Duck Rally Suffolk

Had a good turnout of engines at the Wild Duck end of season rally at Belton Near Great Yarmouth. about 20 Engines of various designs. Winner was a Bamford running a corn mill. One of three mills this guy had which were seen at Henham.

Managed to get a starting handle for my WDII which now I have started it is now for sale. I live in Suffolk. Colin.

Reply to
Colin Jacobs