Norfolk Rally

Stationary engines are welcome to the Wild Duck End of season rally at the Wild Duck Caravan park Belton Near Great Yarmouth Norfolk on 27th & 28th September. 10am to 4pm both days. many side shows & attractions & you have free use of all facilities like Sauna, swimmimg pool Cabaret & the Bar & restaurant.

Tel Mandy on (01502) 569136

To book in.

Reply to
Colin

Colin, Cannot make it this year but with a little more warning could have been interested. As a point of interest ( or may be its not ) I spent my early years in Belton, Father was the local copper and we left there in 1954 but I still have some vivid memories. The Police house we had was at the end of Henry Terrace ( now unrecogniseable ) right alongside the railway station.

Is the "Mandy" to contact by any chance "Taffy" Morgan's daughter? From Lowestoft?

John Southall.

Reply to
John Southall