Bolnhurst Rally

Gentlemen,

I have just spent the weekend at my favourite Local Rally, Bolnhurst, this is a vintage event rather than steam, loads of tractors and a good selection of engines. Unfortunately the weather was seriously warm and I tended to sit and enjoy it so didn't take many pictures but will put up what I have later. I must say that the best part of the whole weekend was that my wife came for both days which meant I had to make sure that her buggy was fully charged and ready for action, my wife doesn't get out much so its a pleasure when she does. Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman