Bolnhurst Rally

Gentlemen,
I have just spent the weekend at my favourite Local Rally, Bolnhurst, this
is a vintage event rather than steam, loads of tractors and a good selection
of engines.
Unfortunately the weather was seriously warm and I tended to sit and enjoy
it so didn't take many pictures but will put up what I have later.
I must say that the best part of the whole weekend was that my wife came for
both days which meant I had to make sure that her buggy was fully charged
and ready for action, my wife doesn't get out much so its a pleasure when
she does.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman