What a difference a week makes

Well Gentlemen,

Last weekend I was done to a crisp then today I go to Whitwell Rally for the day and play the part of a Brass Monkey. It stopped raining by eleven but staged chilly until I got home, I'm taking my wife out tomorrow to a Charity Fete with the Rover where they have a clasic car section. It might be a bit wet though so will take a book.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Wife has got the grumps as the weather has cancelled Fete, food all produced so we are going to do a Derby and Joan and go out in the Rover and slow the traffic :-)) and find somewhere to have a picnic.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

well we took the Rover to Grafham Water via the A and B roads enjoyed our picnic and watched the world float by, we then crossed the A1 and poodled back home again via the A and B roads, ironically the sun came out around

12:00 and its been a pleasant day, My wife enjoyed herself so all is well with the world.
Reply to
campingstoveman