Well Done

Gentlemen,
I would like to congratulate you all on your efforts yesterday, we have a
new Prime Minister, you didn't vote for him last time and you certainly
didn't vote for him this time. Well done!
Martin P
begin 666 icon_biggrin.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`$5%1?_J`````/_____.`/_)`/^T`/Z=`/_^D__]$___
MQ___Z__E`````````````"'Y! $```T`+ `````/``\```19L$D):IVXU:40
M(A
Reply to
campingstoveman
Don't blame me - I voted, as I always have, for the candidate I thought best suited to represent the interests of my local area irrespective of 'party'. After all, whoever you vote for, the government always wins :-)
NHH
Reply to
NHH
Nick,
I forgot to put a smiley as it was meant tongue in cheek but least it wasn't your fault. It must have been one of the others :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
Well, that's OK for you to say. Unless I vote for the lazy Tory "I am not going to sign an early day motion because they do no good" Vulcan I might just as well not vote for all the good it does.
After this time apathy definately rules, they will stuff the workers whoever is in power.
Tony Brooks
Reply to
Tony Brooks
Come on chaps why so quiet? Turns out the recent election business was just a silly misunderstanding; the politicians were actually jolly good chums all along and agree about everything. So life is now going to be absolutely super with tax relief on old iron ownership and the real sodbury sortout back at Newbury - at least I think that's what the chap on the doorstep promised ;-)
NHH
Reply to
NHH
busy busy busy...
I did just get a 11HP lawn tractor engine that had sat idle for 20 years up and running, so I'm happy about that (particularly as the 10HP that was in my mower had gone bang :-)
I'm busy stripping the tractor down and painting it now, just to really do it justice (like I needed another project!)
Yeah, I heard that you guys had an election on or something. ;) (I should have figured out how to vote via post, I suppose, but I didn't really have any faith in any of the main parties, so there seemed little point)
cheers
Jules
Reply to
Jules Richardson
You actually had somebody come to your door! we didn't even get any fliers, my wife nearly didn't vote on the basis that if they couldn't be bothered then neither could she :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
No - I made that up for comedy effect.
NHH
Reply to
NHH
And there's me thinking you are a serious chap :-((
Reply to
campingstoveman