Astle Park

Gentlemen,

You had better have your best exhibits and bib and tucker out this weekend as I am coming to look and intend taking loads of photographs. I'm bringing two engines up for two well known gentlemen, A Wolesley WD8 with a close coupled Wolesley pump for Kenny Williams and a 1.5 hp Ruston PB for Charles Hamilton. My mate and I will be there about 09:00 so all will be running wont it

See you all there.

Martin P

begin 666 icon_lol.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,-`$5%1?_J`````/_____.`/_)`/^T`/Z=`/_]$__^D___ MQ___Z__E`````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%% `-`"P` M````#P`/```$6K!)"6J=N-6E4B(7!BR"@ 1!>0`3H)AHG*Y4

Reply to
campingstoveman

13:00 at beer tent if I don't see you earlier?

NHH

Reply to
Nick H
13:00 it is then :-))

Mart>> Gentlemen,

Reply to
campingstoveman

We have a delivery to Crewe on the way up and a collection from just north of Manchester centre, then we should be free to come to the show.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I'll be there with the Tangye BV vertical - someone give me a nudge if I forget :-)

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

I've resolved to go a bit earlier this time, so hope to be there in daylight for a change! My preferred position is at the bottom of the first row & I'm taking a Tiny Tim, an Iron Horse and my Wermacht genny. Accompanying them will be a selection of rotary converters and WW2 switching panels. And a tarpaulin!

The ABC Vee 4 (s/n 45) is out of the car now & has donated its magnetos to s/n 24 which is in the workshop already. The deciding factor was that 24 has the bevel to drive the fan already in place whereas 45 's is missing. The cowls & fan are loose anyway. I am filled with renewed enthusiasm for getting 24 running & when things are a little quieter, I'll settle down to it.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn