A good vintage collectors pub OT

I was told that the "Fiddle I"th Bag" on Alder lane Winwick was a pub I should visit for my interest in Burtonwood US Airbase. This wasn't so but it is one of the most interesting pubs I have visited. I am also trying out Picasaweb instead of webshots. see

anyone is nearby on the way to Astle it gives a map of the site. They seem to do good food.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Charles Hamilton