Good B+B or Pub?

I have some work in Salisbury next Thursday and weather / time permitting we are going to pay Airy a visit.

We will be doing some building work. Airy is a plank so we will be fixing him as well.

What I need is the name of a good honest hotel / B+B in the area. I don't want to stay in Chippenham as this will be a short visit. What we need is a place in Salisbury for a few nights.

Reply to
Pongo

Stupid boy.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I used to use the County Hotel quite often for both business and pleasure. Nothing flash but very pleasant and just across the road is a very nice place (The Mill or Watermill) for a drink / meal.

Reply to
Brian Reay

I suggest you try your local Tourist Information Office (TIC). They do a book-a-bed-ahead service (BABA) free of charge and I have never been disappointed yet.

Reply to
Alasdair Baxter

Would you like any help? I'll bring my own Cricket Bat (CB)

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

can I come too? Robin

Reply to
Robin

Google can find almost any website and most people have website today. In some cases, a news article about a B&B shows up as a google hit and from there, you can find the number to make a reservation.

Sincerely,

Donald L. Phillips, Jr., P.E. Worthington Engineering, Inc.

145 Greenglade Avenue Worthington, OH 43085-2264

snipped-for-privacy@worthingtonNSengineering.com (remove NS to use the address)

614.937.0463 voice 208.975.1011 fax

Don Phillips