Anyone have a dead DeWalt or B&D grinder?

Does anyone here have a dead DW402 and related models or similar (same tool) B&D angle grinder? I blew out the gearbox on mine. Just hoping one of you guys might have something in a junk pile. Whaddya want for it?

Thanks

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I've got a B&D grinder with severe high frequency vibration. Yours for the postage if the other guy doesn't come through.

Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady