Collectors club 9F

From Mr Lovetts message to Pat Hammonds site it would appear that when you have purchased a model from the collectors club you must behave in a 'responsible way' and not sell it immediately. Strange, I thought once you had purchased such an item then you were free to do as you wanted - as long as you stayed within the law.

Simon

Reply to
simon

I cant see what all the fuss is about. So, someone gets a limited edition loco and immediately puts it on eBay. If anyone wants to buy it, that is their business, but the implication seems to be that if Bachmann discover the certificate number the orginal owner will have their Collectors Club membership reviewed, (or at least that is how my cynical brain interprets the official reply).

If the item is sold at a premium then it begs the question as to why the purchaser has not joined the Collectors Club.

Reply to
crazy_horse_12002