Re: Mexican Frequncies?

Paul McIntosh wrote:

Huh? Americans ARE Europeans, by and large. They are just the ones not wanted at home...
Bon voyage.... I understand many parts of Mexico are wonderful to live in.... I'm always in favor of people leaving the USA if they are not happy here. . Arne, CT, USA .

The reason I'm thinking of moving to Mexico is that Americans don't take care of their own and Mexico is cheaper for me to live.
I live within 300 miles of the mexican border and I can tell you they have literally ruined the state of Texas. I went to fly my plane at a nearby city park the other week, ( my main site was closed for repairs) I couldn't help but notice the loud mexican music coming from the cars at one end of the park, there must have been 20 +mexicans drinking beer and tequilla and throwing beer cans all over even when a trash can was right beside them, I stayed and flew my plane for 20-30 minutes and couldn't take it anymore, the music was getting louder and i was getting more uncomfortable. On my way back to my vehicle i noticed at the other end of the park A white couple that were having a birthday party for their child. They were very respectful of others, had plastic trash bags layed out, not one piece of trash hit the ground before the parents picked it up. Now, who would you like living next door to you?

Oh give it up... I've also seen monkeys that were neater then some white people I've seen. How can you compare it? Your description fits most of our teenagers... Not that it's something to be happy about.
-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...
Stefan Pettersen
wrote in message | >> | >> | >> | | |
Yup! Sounds like tenagers in Norway would do this! Monkeys there too!
wrote in message

Yes but most of our teenagers don't act like that. The typical Mexican "wetback" adult does. It has nothing to do with race. The legal aliens, and visitors from Mexico are nothing like this.
Sport_Pilot wrote:

It has everything to do with income levels, and the social alienation that comes with being in a place where people pay you next to nothing, yell at you to go home, and drive bigger cars than you, live in better houses, and sure as heck don't want you to have any part of it.
Its hardly surprising when they say 'well fuck YOU then'

This doesn't sound much like America. We are generally friendly toward these people. DR-1 is an exception.
Sounds like just about anywhere you care to name, actually. I think you will find the US a very tolerant place compared to some I have been to. We are positive heathens compared to Canada, though. ;^)
--
Paul McIntosh
Desert Sky Model Aviation
Paul McIntosh wrote:

That is the point. I've been down streets in the USA that no self respecting White Man would dare to go down...and that was in the '70s'
I've been down similar streets in every country I've ever been to.
Including my own.
It just amazes me that peple find it such a novel experience. Or equate it to some particular nationality, or immigration.
Been down Harlem recently? I haven't, but I doubt its changed much..
I think you

Sport_Pilot wrote:

Its not so much being friendly, as being prepared to take a little drop in your standrad of living, to avoid out of work alienated people flying airplanes into your towns.
Or worse.
The secret of being rich, is not to show it off too much...
I wont deny that some ethnic groups are more prone to throwing beercans around than others. But jhead's post simplified things a tad too much. Which would you choose? a) a Mexican legal family with steady income. Nice people involved in the community and church.
b) A white family where the husbond drinks every day, and frequently beats his wife and kids. And urinates on a regular basis on YOUR lawn I bet 10 out of 10 would choose the Mexican.
Not a good comparison you see... :-)
-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...
Stefan Pettersen
| > Your description fits most of our teenagers... Not that it's something to be | > happy about. | | Yes but most of our teenagers don't act like that. The typical | Mexican "wetback" adult does. It has nothing to do with race. The | legal aliens, and visitors from Mexico are nothing like this.
Ok! Back on topic Mr. Norway please!

Punch, please contribute a little more please. Your posts are at best, meaningless... Here are your 8 posts in this newsgroup... 1. Who? 2. What? 3. Nothing wrong with DR1 4. Nice job guys! 5. Ok Ok! Enough Already! Drop this thread! 6. Ok! Give it a rest & get back on topic 7. Rest please! 8. Ok! Back on topic Mr. Norway please!
I'm not saying that I'm on topic, but I'm participating in a discussion, you are appearently just bored... You'd be more than welcome to post something a "little" more meaningful however :-)
-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...
Stefan Pettersen
| > | > Your description fits most of our teenagers... Not that it's something | > to be | > | > happy about. | > | | > | Yes but most of our teenagers don't act like that. The typical | > | Mexican "wetback" adult does. It has nothing to do with race. The | > | legal aliens, and visitors from Mexico are nothing like this. | > | > | | |
I gave up posting useful stuff! All the space is taken by dumb "Mexican Frequencies" Posts! Who made you King of the NG anyways?

If you are so tired of these posts, why do YOU keep posting? For that matter, why do you post AT ALL?
--
Paul McIntosh
Desert Sky Model Aviation

to be

jhead wrote:

Sound just about like your average low income set of regular guys to me.
Find 'em in all colours, talking all languages, all over the world.
We have a park here that we used to go on weekends for picnics. Beautiful place, ponds, shade etc. We hadn't been there for a number of years so we scheduled it for a family get together. Big mistake. When we arrived we were struck by a combination of trash.and loud Mexican music. We waited long enough for everyone in our party to arrive, then left. The real tragic part of this story is that it has become common place.
Driving home from work on evening, for about three miles I noticed a lot of Taco Time taco wrappers flying around. I didn't think much about it until I pulled up behind an old Chevy full of Mexicans. (They were driving their usual 20 MPH under the speed limit) Every couple of seconds, another taco wrapper would come flying out. I passed them to avoid the trash. Once again, this has become so common place that it is hardly noticed.
The city has been having a big fourth of July picnic at the local fair grounds for a number of years. This includes raising the flag and a fireworks display. A few years ago, they did the flag raising, had a band perform the Star Spangled Banner, then they did it again, this time singing the Star Spangled Banner in Spanish. Pissed off a lot of people, epically veterans.
wrote in message

Yeah! Yeah! Blah! Blah! Blah!