What are They?

These two items were found in the lot of a realtor who had a hobby of
collecting old items found on
property he sold.
they may have been used in farming or mining.
I don't have the least idea what they are, does anyone here?
Engineman
Reply to
engineman1
Nope. I'm like you. I don't have a clue.
Perhaps you would give me one?
A URL perhaps?
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
It's a high pressure valve assembly of some type. Steam valve assembly off of a steam locomotive?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
The one in the back to the right is a hit and miss one cylinder. Commonly known as a 'Bang b***h' engine.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
It is a mystery to be as well - no hyperlink... :-)
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn