Astle Park pictures

Gentlemen,

Look below for my pictures at Picasaweb

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin, nice pictures. could the 3rd from last be a Boulton & Paul?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Yes I think it was.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote

"Thanks for the memories" I may get round to posting some eventually.

BTW. Have you abandoned webshots altogether? Don't blame you if you have, it seems to be getting more and more insistant on foisting unwanted software on you.

Reply to
Nick H

It became a total pain in the rear, to many ads and always had trouble uploading, I also use Internal fire for pictures.

Reply to
campingstoveman