Well it looks like an engine. OT

Arnie Ferro posted this to the OldEngine list.See

on the picture with your sound on!

Reply to
Dave Croft

That's rather cute in a kitsch plasticky sort of way!

Reply to
Nick H

It needs pipes! Even if they're just short stubs the aesthetics would be greatly improved.

A suitable shape cut from shiny black plastic about 1/8" thick would make a perfect oil leak to sit underneath. I did this to my brother-in-law's model of a BSA C15 which graced his mantlepiece for years ;-)

Gyppo

Reply to
J D Craggs