T-28 Two bladed prop 1/48 where can I get one?

Won Roden T -28 B at the Nats.. Want to make in Dominican Air Force but we only had two bladed ones. Thanks Jose

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

It shouldn't be too difficult to make one from the 3 bladed one you have in your kit. Cut the blades away from the hub, sand a piece of the sprue until it's got a nice circular cross section and cut a piece about 4 - 5 mm long. Glue 2 styrene disks on the ends, drill them out and glue on two of the blades. Glue on a hub boss made from 2 concentric styrene disks and then blend it all together with putty.
Be careful about the engine. Most Trojans with the 2 bladed prop were -As with a smaller engine and noticeably curving cowl instead of the -B's straight sided cowl.
Compare this picture of a T-28 A http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/North_American_T - 28A_Trojan_USAF.jpg With this T-28 B
http://www.vg-photo.com/afs/t28trojan/DSC_4287.jpg
Jessica
Thaks Jessica! There's a catch! I do have three or four pictures of the ones we had here at a moment in time some officers fron Venezuelan Air Force came here to see our T 28s theoreticlly because ours had more powerful engines !!!??? Could it be we had ones with the 1820 engine instead of the 1300??? !!!! The problem with our armed forces is they still have the "mentality" of secrecy, heritage of Trujillo's times and on one hand there are no documents and on the other you'd surprised that old pilots do not remember or don't want to info about their aircraft!!! I have a T 28 A from monogram already built with the two bladed prop, I'll follow you advice using that one as a model. Thanks again Jose