Stotfold Mill Rally

I'm struggling with your new sig. 'Semper in Excrementem' is pretty obvious but 'Altitudo Solus Varius' - height alone different?

Reply to
Nick H

Gentlemen,

I have now loaded my Photo's of Stotfold Mill onto Webshots at the address below for you to look at.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote

Ah, yes, that works for me!

Reply to
Nick H

Try "only the depth varies"

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

In message , campingstoveman writes

This version from a friend of mine in another group:-

"Semper in faecibus sumus; solum profundam variat" ?

Regards, Andrew, not long back from a *very* soggy Enfield with the Minor MM...

Reply to
Andrew Marshall