Stotfold Mill

Gentlemen,

Due to the wonders of modern technology I can in the next few days bore you with pictures of Stotfold Mill Rally. I thought I had lost them when I formatted my hard drive whilst having recent computer problems but a little piece of software allowed me to recover them from my deleted camera memory card. Will put them up for viewing before the weekend

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman