Stotfold Mill nr Baldock

Gentlemen,
If you want a day out come and see Dan and I perform at Stotfold mill, as
others know I make a reasonable cup of tea and will talk to anyone who will
hopefully listen. We are on the A507 nr Baldock.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Hopefully there should be a reasonable performance ;-) I've got a new toy to collect on the Saturday evening (thanks Peter for the heads up!), which we shall no doubt be playing with on Sunday. Another rammer in case you were wondering - a Pegson this time.
I now have an interesting hour winching an engine out of the shed and up the garden...
Regards
Dan
Reply to
Dan Howden
I'm currently under the Dormobile with half a gallon of grease preparing the old girl for her MOT tomorrow, if she fails, I hope not, I'm sleeping in the Van :-))
Martin P
Dan Howden wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
In article , Campingstoveman writes
Geoff and I will probably be there just as punters, on the Saturday, as the Minor MM is playing up (one front brake cylinder seizing).
Reply to
Andrew Marshall
preparing the
Martin, if it fails theres no need to feel left out, me and steve are sleeping in our van. Gary M
Reply to
gary millward