The Season is on the horizon

Gentlemen,

I am putting together a Stationary Engine section for Stotfold Mill, nr Baldock. It is a small but growing rally and I would be pleased if you wish to attend. The dates are 6th & 7th May if you are interested then please email me off group.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Just seen your post and if your intersted Ive set up a website for Rallies, so if you want to fill in the info for your rally I'll add it to the list of rally dates.

stationaryengine.org.uk