wisconsin generator

Good evening gentlemen
I made a bid on ebay for this Item no _ 7580013805 not expecting to
win it but the inevitable happened and I have to collect it before I
move house .
It says in the description that it is a generator but the pictures look
like an electric start twin
Can anyone shed some more light on this for me .
if I get a chance before I move house at the weekend I will post some
better pictures
Steve
Reply to
The wild eye
Few Wisonsin collectors in the USA. The following link is the probably the only website on Wisconsins.
I have a later model (TJD), and some singles, but I can't tell what model you have, could be TE or TF. The link shows a model listing with bore x stroke.
Reply to
bw