Rally

Gentlemen, All of you in my area including lurkers, see you at Stotfold Mill this weekend, nr Baldock Junction A1.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Tell us more - usual engine compliment, likelihood of acquiring more old iron etc etc.

Reply to
Nick H

No sales, I have managed to get 16 engines from locals and friends, there will also be usual complement of steam, steam yatchs and merry goround, tractors vehicle etc. Small but growing show in its third year. Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Dan myself and others had a good weekend although wet and very muddy. Had great fun moving an engine of which I shall elaborate later with pics. Peter Aldous and John Southall attended as visitors from 100 miles away Peter F :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman