Lamport Hall 2005

Gentlemen,
My pictures are in place, again thanks to Philip for the loan of his Digital
Camera.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Martin Nice selection there. I especially liked the lister L with the ball hopper mmmmmmmmmm very nice.
Gary M
Reply to
gary millward
Very nice photos some good looking engines nick
Reply to
Nick Holden
Thanks Nick, are you doing Banbury, if so see you there.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Hi Martin unfortunately I think work will get in the way this year I may be lucky and get to have a look on sat afternoon nick
Reply to
Nick Holden