Lamport Hall 2005

Gentlemen, My pictures are in place, again thanks to Philip for the loan of his Digital Camera.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin Nice selection there. I especially liked the lister L with the ball hopper mmmmmmmmmm very nice.

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Very nice photos some good looking engines nick

Reply to
Nick Holden

Thanks Nick, are you doing Banbury, if so see you there.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin unfortunately I think work will get in the way this year I may be lucky and get to have a look on sat afternoon nick

Reply to
Nick Holden