Burford rally

Just back this evening from a good rally at Burford photos on webshots

Reply to
nick

Gentlemen,

Reply to
campingstoveman

Nick,

You, Bar Steward makes my picture of you asleep look pathetic in comparison. I shall reek my revenge so look behind you :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

'Ere, oo are you calling a reprobate! An excellent weekend, and the band on Saturday night was one of the best I've ever seen at a rally. I hope they've been booked for next year!! And completely OT, I found a very nice Victorian pewter tankard on one of the tat stalls, at least there is a VR mark heavily stamped onto it by the PINT lettering. Worth lashing out the couple of quid it set me back.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

How times change....now it cost you less to buy it than it will to fill it.

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

I suppose he's a stationary engine enthusiast.

BTW Martin, how are we supposed to read the name on the hat?

John

Reply to
John

By looking at it, Dooh!

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

My pictures of Burford are now in the usual place for you all to look at.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin, I wish I could remember everyones webshots address. It would be useful if you posted yours as part of your signature. (Or did you just drop off as you were about to post it. 8^) Sorry, I'll get my coat!

Reply to
Dave Croft

Apologies to Dave and others, I does not appear if I tag onto somebody else's posting so here it is. I will also investigate it.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

But it's pointing at the sky.

John

Reply to
John

Thanks again to one and all for the pics - getting this sort of coverage of rallies one is unable to attend really is the icing on the cake of participating in this NG.

Reply to
Nick H

I'll second that - been a bit busy recently to do much posting, but I have enjoyed browsing the pics of all the shows that I have missed! I also like all the different selections of what each person spotted as interesting at each show - it's a good job we're not all the same ;-)

Keep them coming (and I promise I'll do the same when I get chance)

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Dan, I thought we all had upset you :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Nick,

We cant all be every where that's why I enjoy taking the pictures for others to see and even though Nick and I had our engines next to each other and drank and talked together it is good that we saw things totally differently through the camera even though I have not quite forgiven him for his sleeping beauty picture. I do have it as my desktop though :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman