Burford Rally?

I've seen various members Webshots pages of the Burford Rally. It looks like
a rally that I need to visit.
Two questions;
1. Where is it?
2. When is it?
Reply to
Fred
Go to OG rally guide
and plug 'west oxon' into the event name field - I'm pretty sure that's it (used to be Blue Cross rally?)
Reply to
Nick H
Hi Fred it is on the A361 Burford To Shipton road 8th/9th July I will be their with my R&V 1hp
Reply to
nick
Thanks Nick and Nick, I was searching for Burford and getting nowhere. Sounds good so will probably make the effort.
Reply to
Fred
It is a very good show, Fred, well worth the visit, but take a sun hat if the weather is good!
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
Fred,
Take a Sun hat if its wet also, to keep the rain from your eyes :-)) What Nick Holden forgot to mention is that most of the NG collect in the bottom left of the field, I will be there also with my Lister A this Year. Just look for two largish rotund gents fast asleep with tea & coffee mugs with lids on.
Martin P
Peter A Forbes wrote:
Reply to
campingstoveman
Fred,
Take a Sun hat if its wet also, to keep the rain from your eyes :-)) What Nick Holden forgot to mention is that most of the NG collect in the bottom left of the field, I will be there also with my Lister A this Year. Just look for two largish rotund gents fast asleep with tea & coffee mugs with lids on.
Martin P
Peter A Forbes wrote:
Reply to
campingstoveman