Burford Rally?

I've seen various members Webshots pages of the Burford Rally. It looks like a rally that I need to visit. Two questions;

  1. Where is it?
  2. When is it?
Reply to
Fred

Go to OG rally guide

and plug 'west oxon' into the event name field - I'm pretty sure that's it (used to be Blue Cross rally?)

Reply to
Nick H

Hi Fred it is on the A361 Burford To Shipton road

8th/9th July I will be their with my R&V 1hp
Reply to
nick

Thanks Nick and Nick, I was searching for Burford and getting nowhere. Sounds good so will probably make the effort.

Reply to
Fred

It is a very good show, Fred, well worth the visit, but take a sun hat if the weather is good!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Fred,

Take a Sun hat if its wet also, to keep the rain from your eyes :-)) What Nick Holden forgot to mention is that most of the NG collect in the bottom left of the field, I will be there also with my Lister A this Year. Just look for two largish rotund gents fast asleep with tea & coffee mugs with lids on.

Mart> >

Reply to
campingstoveman