More Lamport Pictures

After getting my camera back from Martin, I had a go with it myself..... Pictures are in the usual place, there are some more to follow.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

Philip,

Tilly looks fun. I'd quite like to see her. Does she ever venture further North or West?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

I think we got that rally covered Philip.

Mart> After getting my camera back from Martin, I had a go with it

Reply to
Campingstoveman