Nice description!

No apologies, they are hardly rare. Enjoy ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Le Howl. The motor is original. The last few haven't even made £50. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

This will be of no help whatsoever, but might amuse. For those who might wonder, Ja(y)sus fluid is a rural Irishman's (culchie) way of saying Jeyes' Fluid. Though it sounds like it might be, it is not holy water!

My Uncle was a great believer in the multitudinous benefits of Jaysus fluid. Hardly an illness in human or animal couldn't be cured by it, but I don't think its miraculous effects would do much to a knackered pump!

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Hardly an illness in human or animal

to a knackered pump!

It's good for shifting algae off cast iron before electrolysis. There's not much else shifts it, and although an electrolytic bath can cope with oil, greenery stops it dead.

Reply to
Andy Dingley