Ebay - Industrial engines

£127 & £102 respectively for Vincent industrial engines that frankly I'd have valued at a generous thirty quid each.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Nice and not especially common little units, I bought one w/o carb (BEC?) and silencer for around £20 some years ago. Makes the similarly engined Versitiller at Enstone look good value (Circa £60 ISTR) though.

Reply to
Nick H