Norman on E-bay - gosh!

It lacks a good magneto, timing chain, chain cover, it is wrongly described and is hardly unusual if earlyish.

That's a lotta money, I believe. Me? I'd have perhaps gone to thirty quid, but lost interest when the place bidders got beyond that.

Or am I missing something ..............

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Any idea where the vendor got the idea it was a Victor (Coventry or otherwise)?

Reply to
Nick H

I sent a note explaining what it was. It seems a lot when there was a complete runner went for ~£125 on ebay last week. There was a big chunk missing off the bottom of the crankcase as well as the wrong carb...

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden