Unusual stationary engine on e-bay

Had a look in Wendel and I'd go along with the Cushman ID - 3 or 4 horse in prod'n from 1910 'till mid 1930's. If it is an early one it wouldn't have had a mag anyway, just contacts and a buzz coil.

One almost feels the 'period' set up with 2 gal petrol can should be preserved - make super set dressing for a ramshackle farm ?

Reply to
Nick H

Anyone know what this is?

Regards, J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

It looks a lot like a Cushman.

Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone

"Mark Howard" wrote (snip):-

"American gasoline engines since 1872" by Chas Wendel. A weighty tome often known as BYB or BRB (big yellow.red book) depending on edition.

Reply to
Nick H

Nick,

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the title of 'Wendel'? It's not one I've seen before.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard

Thanks Nick,