C F Wilson Patents

I've been looking for some information for a guy in the USA, relating to C F Wilson of Aberdeen.

Apparently this chap registered the following patents:

No. 24620 of 1897 No. 4255 of 1898 and No. 20989 of 1897

None of these appear in the records that we have, and may not be engine-related. The Patent numbers do not exist in the Abridged Patents for Class 7, Air and Gas Engines, and C F Wilson does not appear in the names listing.

Does anyone have anything to throw into the pot on this?

I don't know if this is the same guy who made the Wilson oil engines, or if we have an unfortunate coincidence of names.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes