Tulare & Mount Wilson visit

We have posted pictures of the visit to the Tulare, California show and the Mount Wilson observatory last week.

Pictures can be accessed from the main menu on our site (bottom of the icons on the left) or by this direct link:

There are 17 pages, 12 pictures to a page, each picture is a thumbnail to a full sized page with picture and description.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Peter, As lambing has dwindled to the odd one here and there, I had time last night to give your photos the attention they deserved. It amazes me how many engine makers there were, that I've never heard of.

An excellent selection, thanks for taking the time to put them on your site. The only problem as far as I'm concerned is that there are very few New Ways in California!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin