Tulare engine show and Mount Wilson observatory visit

We have just returned from a short break in California, where we had a great time at both the Tulare Historical Agricultural Machinery Show, and following that we had a day at the Mount Wilson Observatory overlooking Los Angeles.

Pictures of the show and Mt Wilson are posted to our website, look for the bottom left-hand icon on the main menu, or you can go straight to it at:

There are 17 pages of 12 thumbnails, each one takes you to a full size picture, so a 5-minute visit it is not! :-)) The inter-page links are at the bottom of each page.

Enjoy

Peter

Peter A Forbes