Tulare Show pictures

We have got the first four pages of pictures up at:

through to

There are inter-page links but no main menu link to these pages yet. There will be about 12 pages in total, I'll be working on them during the flight home to relieve the boredom! :-))

Got to go on the submarine at SFO, USS Pampanito and took a load of shots in there, they will be the last to get done.

Peter

Reply to
Listerdiesel

Not particularly helpful having a start and finish sequence on the same page!

I have more on the laptop to dump later on when we have had a kip, there are links between the pages as well now.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes