Tulare Show pictures

We have got the first four pages of pictures up at:

through to

There are inter-page links but no main menu link to these pages yet.
There will be about 12 pages in total, I'll be working on them during
the flight home to relieve the boredom! :-))
Got to go on the submarine at SFO, USS Pampanito and took a load of
shots in there, they will be the last to get done.
Peter
Reply to
Listerdiesel
Not particularly helpful having a start and finish sequence on the same page!
I have more on the laptop to dump later on when we have had a kip, there are links between the pages as well now.
Peter
Reply to
Peter A Forbes