Nuenen Rally Pictures

The first menu page and 25 picture pages are up at:

More tonight.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

At about £400, the ST flat twin genny was priced rather high. One failed to attract a bid on UK eBay recently despite being advertised at £450, £425, £400 & finally £375.

They are rare enough in all conscience but as Nick says, rare does not always mean sought after!

Did you notice how much the Jungle Genny was up for Peter?

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

No price shown, which generally means "make me an offer I cannot refuse"!

I have taken pictures of both units, and have the namplate details off the generator on the flat twin unit.

The price for the flat twin was chalked on the side of the engine away from the view of passers-by, we had to go in and ask about it. Pointed it out to Patrick Knight as well, we both agreed you'd be interested! Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Nice pictures. That Renault engine is especially cool!

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Up to 7 menu pages now, 168 pictures.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

12 pages, 288 pictures and 74 video clips.

Video link is at the bottom of each picture page.

Some very nice models at the last 3 rows of Page 12, and a fair sprinkling of Coventry Victor engines, one Norman T600, a brace of Stuart-Turner 600's, a Stuart-Turner steam genny, all complete and the air-cooled Stuart-Turner flat twin.

Lots of other interesting/rare stuff. Another 4 pages to go and then it is all done.