Portland IN and Baraboo WI show pictures and Videos

We had our usual break in the USA this year, and are now working through the pictures that we brought back with us.

Videos are already processed and on Youtube:

Pictures are being processed, but we have 3 pages X 24 of Baraboo:

Portland pictures here, there are 7 pages X 24:

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes