Nuenen Rally

Back home 10pm, rally was brilliant, we are going again!

Saw lots of new engines, especially European, Philip bought a Bernard F112 back with him.

Saw a little flat-twin Stuart-Turner with ECC generator on it, all on a cast ali base with holes for a cover.

Also saw one of the S-T steam gennies, complete with box.

Both for sale, but the air-cooled twin was Euro 600.00 and not many buyers.

A nice Junkers twin diesel tempted me at Euro 1500, reduced to 1325 by Monday but I don't think it sold.

Ferry was very good, cabin was excellent.

Nearly 500 pictures and a lot of video clips to edit.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes