Neunen Rally

We've booked the ferry for Neunen, anyone else going over?

We are going Friday morning and returning Tuesday lunchtime, have offered to help Walter Van Gulik with setting up etc on the Saturday.

We looked at possibly taking one of the Cat engines, but neither is that close to being a runner, and it wouldn't make a lot of sense to trailer one over just as a 'still'.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

After checking with Walter, we are now going to take one of the Caterpillar engines over to the show. Hopefully we can get it onto a trolley before we go.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd