Heenan & Froude dyno Info

Thanks to eric Brain, we have obtained some manuals and spares listings for the DPX-2 dynamometer that we have in storage.

Later on we will get this scanned and up onto the webstire, I don't think Redman heenan would be too worried these days as almost everything is done electrically.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter,

My name is Jyotindra Killedar and I worked for Froud's co. in India for 8 years.

I do interested in the manual of DPX and DPy series.

I would appreciate if you could mark me a scanned copy.

my e mail adddress is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

thanks

jyotindra (joe)

Reply to
Jyokilledar

snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.org/members/dieselhttp://www.stationary-engine.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.co.uk>

Hi Joe:

You can get the information from the website when it is on there, we have not got a .pdf version available.