Onan genny joins the collection

We picked up an Onan W3S genny set on ebay recently, and collected it today while in the area for other things.

I haven't had time to post pictures to our own websites yet, but I have put 4 pictures on Smokstak:

We may take it to Nuenen with the Cat engine if there is nothing major required to get it running.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

"Red" in the filename is for "Reduced Size", not the colour of the Onan :-))

Needs a starting handle (but it also has electric start) and that pattern on the head is welding of a frosted area. If anyone has a starting handle spare, or can loan one for a pattern, let me know please?

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Peter,

I rallied one of those for a few years, made a start button for Joe public to stop and start it which made it cheaper to run as a little heavy on juice.

Reply to
campingstoveman