A-S on EBay

I thought this one made good money

And this one made a good deal more than I expected.

The vendor told me it had sold three weeks ago for £26 but the buyer never turned up!

I bid in the last 11 seconds, but I see the person that won it had twice beefed up what he was prepared to pay - more than me!

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

That A-S went for more than just a good price, that was outstanding for what looks to be a real restoration.

I saw the other one, but have got plenty of flat twins around the place to play with, 7 at the last count !

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes