Run up North

Gentlemen,

I know this is a little short notice but I am going to Preston on Tuesday ready for a job in Lancaster on Wednesday, returning Wednesday afternoon. I you want anything collected email me of NG.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Wrong side of the country, herself just bought a tall fridge/freezer from Nottingham, looks like I'll have to go and collect it... :-((

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I'll pass you going the other way on Wednesday as I have to run up to Bolton!

regards,

Kim Siddorn

"camp>

Reply to