Heading North Again

Gentlemen,

I am heading north to Edinburgh early tomorrow so if anybody wants stuff fetching south as far as Bedfordshire then please send me an email snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com . I know it's short notice but the nature of the beast means only a day or so notice for me to arrange anything, I cant take anything north because I am going to have trouble getting my suitcase in the van on this run, loaded with spares for work for the next fortnight, but will return relatively empty this coming Friday. Next week I shall be travelling up on the Sunday via Mr P Forbes abode to pick up a shed load of engines to be delivered to David in Glasgow the same day but again will be coming home relatively empty on the following Thursday, there is also a possible second van, my colleague doesn't know yet, coming back in convoy on the same day. As I type this he is the Vanguard and is travelling up to Edinburgh at the moment.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen, Short notice I know again but up to Edinburgh Sunday, down to Sheffield Tuesday and home if anybody wants collections either side of A1 and M1

Reply to
campingstoveman