Great Dorset

I've been checking the Great Dorset web site. They're insisting that EVERYONE who stays on the public camp site buys an entry ticket for the days they're there. That makes it unnecessarily expensive for me. I normally go there with my family. I go into the show while the boys get taken to other places. They had that rule last year but didn't apply it too much. This year it's prominent on the booking form so is likely to be enforced. As GDSF falls in term time for us this year, I may either go alone or not bother.

John

Reply to
John

There is a good camp site at sixpennyhandy but you have the problem of traffic.

Reply to
vic the barge